|1) It is God's mission, so every thing is God's. |
2) Vehicles and Land are purchased only in the name of the Mission.
3) We will not spend more than what we receive. We will not incur any debt.
4) If any excess amount comes we will use it either for a new ministry or we will keep it separately.
5) We believe the money that comes is the blood of men (2 Sam: 23:16-17).It is the sacrificial gift of the hard working people for God's work. So we spend sparingly and wisely for His mission.
6) We make receipts for every income and get vouchers for every expense.
7) Neither the team leaders nor I get any special financial help for ministry. We will utilize that amount in our mission account for the particular purpose.
8) The account writers and the treasurer will scrutinize the accounts. The Board of Directors would accept all the accounts.
Powered by LilyCreek.net the social network with heART!